Version 3.9.1 has been released! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request download instructions. Included in this release is:
Feature Changes in 3.9.1:
- REST interface to cancel running jobs
- REST interface to restart stopped jobs
- 32-bit Twister installers have been removed from delivery
Updates and Fixes:
- Twister Sub-graph Component help has been updated
- Distributions can be set as the default distribution when uploaded to a controller from the REST interface.
- Twister self-signed certs have been upgraded to SHA256
- Twister services running on Linux are now reloaded at install time
- Fixed issue where fail-over Controllers could not communicate with the Twister cluster.